RevTag’s Collaboration With @skinbymadss
1. How did you get started as an Instagram influencer?
– My passion for helping other people, I love to talk and educate people on things that not many people spread light on!
2. Was it hard for you to enter and find your space on Instagram as a brand new influencer?
– I still find it hard today! It’s very competitive but I’m lucky to have met some amazing people!
3. Has becoming an influencer changed your lifestyle? How?
– It’s definitely made me a lot busier! But it’s helped me become a lot more creative and conscious to what I use in my daily life!
4. Do you have any big goals as an influencer for 2021? Can you tell us a bit more about that?
– I would love to hit 10k! It’s a dream to be able to have my say to a big audience, I’ve got exciting plans for next year!
5. What is your biggest passion and what kind of photos you love to share on Instagram?
– My passion is to make a difference, I love helping people relate to tough subjects and getting help they need, it’s important to be the voice when they haven’t got one! I love to share my personal photos, the ‘reality’ ones!
6. What’s been the most exciting moment you have experienced since becoming an influencer?
– The most exciting times are when brands randomly send me products without me knowing, I’ve had a brand send me things with a note saying that there needs to be more people in the world like me, and hearing something like that beats all of it!! I’ve also LOVED collabs with big brands
7. How do you choose the brands you cooperate with?
– I usually agree to work with brands I’m passionate about, love what they sell or believe in the reason behind the brand, I never work with something I won’t enjoy.
8. Are you happy with the collaboration with our agency RevTag?
– More than happy! Loved working with the company and the products were amazing!
9. What would you wish to all Revtag followers?
– I would wish that they could all experience the amazing products you sell, they really are a treat. And to treat yourself!!
10. What advice do you have to people who are trying to gain followers on Instagram?
– I would say be yourself, there’s nothing more unique than you being you and that’s what people look for in an instagram account, post what YOU enjoy and the followers will come after!!